Skip to content
Ethics and Human Interface
- Explain any two actions which were unethical in the past but ethical to 21st
- What is ethics? How is it different from morals?
Questions from other psc exams
- Elucidate the human values and their types with special reference to Patanjali's classification of virtues. (KPSC - 2015)
- Explain the essence of ethics in private and public relations. (KPSC - 2014)
- Describe lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders help in inculcating human values with suitable illustrations. (KPSC - 2014)
- Explain the determinants and consequences of ethics in human action with suitable examples. (KPSC - 2014)
- Write a note on reformers and administrators who are role models for inculcating values. (KPSC - 2014)
- What are values? Throw light on their central elements.
- “Values are not what humanity is, but what humanity is ought to be” – Comment.
- What is conflict of interest? How does it effect a public servant in performing his duties?
- What is a Human action? Explain it with two examples.
- What do you understand by the term ‘public servant’? Reflect on the expected role of public servant.