Skip to content
Aptitude & Foundational Values
- Explain any two actions which were unethical in the past but ethical to 21st
- What is ethics? How is it different from morals?
Questions from other psc exams
- Explain integrity. Describe different types and significance of integrity. Describe how an individual can achieve personal integrity. (KPSC - 2015)
- What is the difference between empathy, sympathy and compassion? Describe empathetic behaviour at work. (KPSC - 2015)
- Explain tolerance and compassion in Indian context. How effectively can tolerance and compassion be used by the respective authority in the process of decision making in public administration ? (KPSC - 2015)
- Explain the factors which determine an employee's dedication to public services. (KPSC - 2015)
- Explain what is impartiality, non-partisanship and objectivity in context to public service. How can impartiality and objectivity can be practiced by a civil servant for the upliftment of weaker section? (KPSC - 2015)
- Explain fundamental values of civil services. (KPSC - 2015)
- Delineate role of integrity and impartiality in public administration. (KPSC - 2014)
- Aptitude and fundamental rules are most essential concepts of civil services. Critically evaluate (KPSC - 2014)
- In public administration tolerance and compassion towards the weaker section help for better governance. Evaluate with suitable example. (KPSC - 2014)
- What are values? Throw light on their central elements.
- “Values are not what humanity is, but what humanity is ought to be” – Comment.
- What is conflict of interest? How does it effect a public servant in performing his duties?
- What is a Human action? Explain it with two examples.
- What do you understand by the term ‘public servant’? Reflect on the expected role of public servant.