Skip to content
Ethics in Public Administration
- Explain any two actions which were unethical in the past but ethical to 21st
- What is ethics? How is it different from morals?
- Write a note about ethical dilemmas in governance
Questions from other psc exams
- Write a note about ethical dilemmas in government and private institutions. (KPSC - 2015)
- Critically analyze the ethical issues in International Relations. (KPSC - 2015)
- Give the suitable suggestion for strengthening of ethical and moral values in Governance. (KPSC - 2014)
- Evaluate laws, rules, regulations are conscience as source of ethical guidance. (KPSC - 2014)
- Explain the importance of accountability and ethical guidance in public administration. (KPSC -2014)
- What are values? Throw light on their central elements.
- “Values are not what humanity is, but what humanity is ought to be” – Comment.
- What is conflict of interest? How does it effect a public servant in performing his duties?
- What is a Human action? Explain it with two examples.
- What do you understand by the term ‘public servant’? Reflect on the expected role of public servant.