Skip to content
- Explain any two actions which were unethical in the past but ethical to 21st
- What is ethics? How is it different from morals?
Questions from other psc exams
- Critically consider the essence, determinants and consequences of human action with reference to J. S. Mill act utilitarianism, Charvaka and Karmayoga. (KPSC - 2015)
- Differentiate Gandhian concepts of Socialism to Marxian concept of socialism. (KPSC - 2014)
- What are values? Throw light on their central elements.
- “Values are not what humanity is, but what humanity is ought to be” – Comment.
- What is conflict of interest? How does it effect a public servant in performing his duties?
- What is a Human action? Explain it with two examples.
- What do you understand by the term ‘public servant’? Reflect on the expected role of public servant.