Skip to content
- Explain any two actions which were unethical in the past but ethical to 21st
- What is ethics? How is it different from morals?
- Write a note about ethical dilemmas in governance
Questions from other psc exams
- What is the objective of the Right to Information Act? Evaluate the ethics underlying the provisions of this Act. (KPSC - 2015)
- Appropriate utilization of public fund and challenges of corruption are burning issues at present in public administration. Critically evaluate (KPSC - 2014)
- Describe codes of conduct and quality of service delivery are most important at present scenario in governance. (KPSC - 2014)
- Explain the essentials of information sharing and citizen charter in public service. (KPSC - 2014)
- What are values? Throw light on their central elements.
- “Values are not what humanity is, but what humanity is ought to be” – Comment.
- What is conflict of interest? How does it effect a public servant in performing his duties?
- What is a Human action? Explain it with two examples.
- What do you understand by the term ‘public servant’? Reflect on the expected role of public servant.